- About Us
- Race/Event Calendar
- Race Results
- Runner of the Year
- Join Today!
- Contact Us
Benefits of Membership: There are many reasons to join the Southern Oregon Runners, here are just a few of them.
- Being part of a great organization.
- SOR quarterly news letter - great articles, race results, race applications for upcoming events, updated list of races, contact information for the officers and board members, and a little running humor.
- Discounts at the following merchants:
Ashland - Rogue Valley Runner
Grants Pass - McKenzie Sports
Grants Pass - Rogue Valley Sports
Grants Pass - Competitive Athletics
Eugene - Eugene Running Company
Eugene - Step Beyond
- Discounts on entry fees for the following ALL SOR races.
- Resolution Run - A News Years tradition run. This run is open to Southern Oregon Runners only. It's a great way to start your New Year.
- Training Runs - Throughout the year we scheduled training runs that allow members to have fun and get their training at the same time. On Wednesday nights members join at Phoenix High School on the track for speed work.
- Automatic 1 year membership to the Road Runners Club of America. A portion of your annual dues goes to the RRCA for your subscription to the quarterly magazine, FootNotes, that you receive as a member of the Road Runners Club of America.
As you can see the small membership dues more than pay for themselves. This may be one of the best bargains you can get! Come join us for the fun.
Individual - $15.00
Family - $18.00
Student - $6.00
Now it's easier than ever and it's LESS EXPENSIVE to sign up on line.
Click HERE to sign up on line!
Click HERE for a printer friendly application.